Phoebe Grace Ede, Push PR Account Executive, knows beauty – and she’s big on natural, plant-based when it comes to product.
This week Phoebe shared her beauty routine with Byrdie UK as part of its #Nightlies Instagram Stories campaign, and we asked her to document it here on the blog so that you can take notes on process and said products. Spoiler: the organic facial oil from By Sarah London is incred.
Scroll down to get down her evening beauty routine that guarantees fresh-faced (we can vouch for this) results.
- 1. Wash face gently with warm water; I mostly wear natural and organic makeup which can be partially removed with only water.
2. Next up is cleansing. I’m currently trialing this Dr Jackson Face Wash and so far, so good. It’s foamy, gentle on the skin and has a soft citrus scent.
3. Apply Honey Face Mask by Fresh Beauty and leave on for 8-10 minutes. This is my must-have at the end of a long week and it’s made with pure honey it gives your skin a ridiculously nourishing feeling. 8 mins
4. Tea time; put the kettle on while the honey does its thing. My preference right now is the White Chai tea from T2.
5. Rinse off the mask with warm water, pat dry and then apply the Organic Facial Oil from By Sarah London. It;s all-natural and organic, plus you know exactly what’s inside because it’s written on the front label. Upfront labeling is the brand’s USP.
6. Add a little moisture all over; my favourite body cream comes from Sans Ceuticals because it smells amazing and is naturally derived. SANS for seasonal, active, natural and sustainable.
7. Finish with a little Organic Lip Balm, again I use By Sarah London, to combat dryness.