This week we caught up with Made in Chelsea’s Rosie Fortescue, the columnist and fashion blogger storming the Instagram scene. Not only does Rosie know how to put together a stylish ensemble but she’s created her own range of jewellery that nods to affordable luxury.
Here’s what you need to know from our 15 minute session with Rosie…
1. Your morning beauty routine involves… ?
I often sleep in an Emma Hardie mask so will cleanse it off in the morning with Bioderma before I shower. I am using a Clarins face wash at the moment in the shower. At night I use the Emma Hardie Moringa cleanser that I take off with a hot cloth which is heaven!
2. SS16 beauty trend you’re coveting?
Glowy skin and a nude lip. Super simple but chic for summer.
3. Where are you jet-setting this summer and what three beauty products could you not travel without?
I am about to go on a retreat to Ibiza which is going to be the dream! I always travel with Optrex brightening eye drops and Shiseido Ibuki quick fix mist which instantly hydrates my face – flying really de-hydrates my skin. Also, the Tom Ford Soleil fragrance is the perfect summer scent.
4. What is your latest fitness obsession and why?
I absolutely love Kobox on the Kings Road. It’s such a great workout and great to de-stress and sweat.
5. Who’s on your workout playlist?
I normally listen to House music as it really gets me in the mood to focus on working out.
6. Your blog, At Fashion Forte, is an outlet for your love of fashion – what are your top tips on capturing great street style shots?
Dress in what you feel comfortable in. There’s nothing worse than wearing heels that you can’t walk in or a dress that doesn’t fit.
7. You have recently signed with Select Model Management, can you tell us what’s on the cards?
I am now going to be around for the summer so hopefully lots of work in London, which I am really looking forward to.
8. Tease the new Rosie Fortescue Jewellery collection in three words. Who do you want to see wearing it?
It’s statement, defined and versatile. I’d like any real jewellery lover to wear my jewellery. I’d also love to see Olivia Palermo in it too!
9. Instagram or Snapchat, and why?
Instagram. I don’t have Snapchat. I love discovering new brands and bloggers on Instagram from around the world.
10. What pointers would you give a fashion/beauty/jewellery brand starting out on Instagram? How have you built your 489k followers?
It’s essential to stick with a theme.
I share a lot of my life from food, to fitness, fashion and travel but it’s a commitment so you need to keep with what you love, and what will constantly inspire you.