Since it’s the 4th of July, we know you must have something special planned. Here are our quick-fire 4 questions for the 4th of July. 4,3,2,1… let’s go!
Question 1: What are your 4 must-have fashion pieces for this 4th of July?
1. An amazing pair of Sunglasses
2. Sunscreen (a total fashion statement so you don’t look like a lobster by the end of the day)
3. A killer bikini
4. Denim shorts
Question 2: What are your top 4 Summer songs to play for your 4th of July celebrations?
1. You & Me Feat. ELiza Doolittle Flume Remix by Disclosure
2. Dezzy Daisy (Oliver Nelson Remix) by Portland
3. Wildfire by SBTRKT
4. Drunk in Love (feat. Jay Z) by Beyonce
Question 3: What are 4 foodie favourites on the menu for your 4th of July?
1. Not so american but I love a 4 layer bean dip!
2. Red White and Blue Jello shots
3. Hot Dogs
4. Lays Potato Chips
Question 4: Tell us about your top 4 memorable moments from any past 4th of July?
1. The best Southern California 4th of July’s are spent in Malibu, grilling all day and sitting around the camp fire with friends by night.
2. Having spent one year in Newport Beach was definitely an experience. It gets wild and crazy there on the 4th of July.
3. One year in high school, I spent one 4th of July on a boat in the San Francisco Bay that they were actually shooting the fireworks off of. I laid out on the helm of the boat and it was as if it was a personal show. They felt so close!
4. You can’t beat the fireworks in NYC over the river. It’s so special!
Loving Margo & Me’s style? Follow her here!