The Push PR team is hiring! We are looking to appoint a strong Junior Account Director or Senior Account Manager ready for the next step up to work across the PUSH Beauty & Wellbeing portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years’ experience in the beauty & wellbeing PR space with excellent written and verbal communication skills and an aptitude for creative thinking. Preferably with previous agency experience you will be well connected and have a talent for planning and implementing innovative and forward-thinking campaigns that deliver results.
Push PR is a luxury lifestyle communications agency based within an impressive open-plan events space with shoppable showroom. We are proud of our dynamic and creative culture, which is focused on global business development with a forward-thinking approach to communications and brand development. Our services include influencer engagement, brand partnerships, media outreach, consumer and influencer engagement, event management, social media and content creation. Our newest concept #PushCONNECT has a firm focus on direct to consumer events and product focus groups.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking someone with a real “can-do” attitude who is confident and eager to embrace responsibility and with ambition to hone their natural leadership and management skills.
- Provide strategic and tactical support to the Beauty Director.
- Manage top level client relationships.
- Be a brand champion to Push Beauty and network to media, influencers and consumers.
- Supervise and mentor staff by providing direction, strategy and leadership.
- Participate in Company Leadership Team Meetings.
- Capable of contributing to winning new business opportunities.
- Possess impressive black book of contacts and desire to continually develop new relationships.
- Plan and deliver innovative campaigns that deliver ROI.
- Monitor and report on monthly budgets.
If you would like to apply for the role, head over to Diary Directory – https://www.diarydirectory.com/vacancy/push-pr-junior-account-director-senior-account-manager/2477